Sunday, April 27, 2008

TriSexton.com Announces New Web Editor!

BREAKING--On the verge of graduating from the University of Florida, Kevin Collington has signed on as editor of TriSexton.com. Collington will be responsible for editorial content of the site.

"I couldn't be more excited to have Kevin on board," said Steve Sexton, owner of TriSexton.com. "He joins our staff at a critical time. He will be instrumental in developing content, increasing visibility, and running spell check."

"This is a great opportunity for me," Collington says. "I don't have a job and this could be a huge resume builder. I've been impressed with Steve's potential in this sport, and I am glad to be able to help him succeed."

TriSexton.com is also in contract negotiations with Mike Orton and Ethan Brown, according to sources involved in the discussions. The same sources say Orton and Brown may soon be added as staff contributors.

DEVELOPING...

1 comment:

KevinC said...

I'm going to run spell check right now!!!11!!1!!one!